April 12, 2010

sirens

a sketch for my next piece. its sort of a triptych so each figure is on a separate but corresponding panel. I'm planning to do this one up in graphite and watercolor, which is something I don't normally use, but it seems to be the best choice of medium for this. all I can do is cross my fingers and hope for the best.

on a side note, the patterns across their bodies aren't war paint or tattoos. they represent a sort of deep inner evil that seeps out and taints the skin, like there is so much blackness on the inside that it can hardly be contained. in other words, you wouldn't want to cross paths with these ladies, despite how appealing they may seem.

5 comments:

Casey Hunt said...

yeaaaaaa! shit yeah!

J. A. W. Cooper said...

Beautiful! Can't wait to see it done!

Thomas Lynch III said...

some pretty broads there

Lynn said...

They look beautifully wicked for sure. Nice work.

Alessandro Echevarria said...

How much for lady.
One hour, how much?