October 24, 2011

Interesting Specimen...



Finally finished my piece for the Bad Dads show at Spoke Art in SF! I was going to wait til the show opened to post the final, but I'm so stoked with how it came out that I had to post it early. The opening is two nights long, so check it out this Saturday and Sunday if you're in the bay area. Wish I could be there!

And here's a gigantic brush work detail of Bill Murray's face, in case you were ever wondering what Bill Murray's face looked like up close.

hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

Julienne Mei said...

amazing!

Ryan Riley said...

brilliant. I love Wes Anderson films and I love this piece.

Unknown said...

I would love to hang a print of this up in my home. Is this a possibility? e-mail me if so. - Christopher (a giant fan)

christopher.campbell@hellionevolution.com